Video Files on Forum ×

The great XW-G1

Hello,

How are you?

I share with you some samples created with the CASIO XW-G1 after a long period of inactivity in this forum.

The use of the XW-G1 is different from everything known and that makes it special.

The XW-G1 really is a beast disguised as a foolish sheep. It offers an infinity of wonderful things. It is a jewel in the world of synthesizers and electronic music.

Greetings and have a good day.

Thank you.

1. 80
  2. A ring tone
  3. lo-fi Future
  4. PUM BUM yeeeeaa
  5. The banjo of the beast
  6. The cheerful machine
  7. The Walker
  8. The wandering whistle
  9. Tranquility
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gnomo, I recently downloaded the Soundcloud app so I could hear your music (the chrome browser wouldn't play it). I liked what I heard but I can imagine some pretty freaky videos could go with them! Judging by the Soundcloud thumbnails you picked I bet you could make some funky entertaining videos! Do you have a YouTube channel?

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 4:19 PM, m10538 said:

Hello Gnomo, I recently downloaded the Soundcloud app so I could hear your music (the chrome browser wouldn't play it). I liked what I heard but I can imagine some pretty freaky videos could go with them! Judging by the Soundcloud thumbnails you picked I bet you could make some funky entertaining videos! Do you have a YouTube channel? 

Thanks for enjoying my simple creations, @m10538. I have creation problems when it is to upload it to Soundcloud. All the themes are created only once, improvised.

I created most of the images. And I do not have an account on YouTube.