Video Files on Forum ×

7500 Plugging into amps ????

I need help . . . I plug into a BOSE L1 mini ... the smaller sister of the L1 ... it's great BUT cannot stand up to a band with drums, or outside.  So I bought a Yamaha speaker, which also "almost" cuts it . . . .

QUESTION : 

Two outputs on 7500 . . . can I plug ONE into the BOSE and the OTHER into the YAHAMA ???

assuming that works, which it doesn't for me,

Will the sound be separated between the speakers as in RIGHT and LEFT ???

:-)

THANKS for any help you can offer,

See my reply to your post in:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/14587-amp-recommendations-for-wk-7500/&tab=comments#comment-44265

Ironically, in your case, the Bose units are among the favorites with the "arranger" keyboard players at their party, wedding, retirement home, and other "one man bander" venues, but most will admit that they will not (or would not) cut it with a full band.

As I stated in my reply to your other post on these matters, use just your WK-7500's LEFT/MONO LINE OUT jack to your amp or to the house sound system.  It properly combines the the left and right channels to avoid cancellation of out-of-phase signals.  Attempting to spread your sound across a stereo field with separate amps would only exacerbate your problem.

Thanks for your reply.   I'm just beginning to understand.  

Back when there was a CASIO forum on Yahoo, I remembered someone having TWO Bose sticks, and their formula was run one out the left and the other out the right, and through some configuration in the WK3800 they caused the Leslie to phase back and forth, and gave out a true tonewheel sound -- with actual movement like the original Leslie cabinets.  

I obviously never tried it because I only had one amp. 

I can no longer access that forum. 

• 2 months later...

I have been playing with an amplifier and found I got the loudest and best quality out of the HEADPHONE JACK!  I am using an amplifier and two bose speakers that came with a bose setup that has a base speaker and 5 dual speakers.  I don't believe it would cut it with a band but  a lot louder than the keyboard alone!  Try the Headset output. I believe it is stereo!