Video Files on Forum ×

ctx arranger supreme 76 keys

my wish, vision, casio darring to make a pro workstaion, arranger, a successor of ctx 5000.

casio please make a genos, pa4x competitor at an unbeatable price of 1400.-dollars

specification

touch display, 76 keys, recorder player, wav recording of performance, song patternrecorder sequencer

chordplayer, a lot of pro styles, expandable, 8 faders, singing voice harmonizer built in with a lot of presets,

users- pro entertainers, songwriters, studios, stage,home. targeting market of the big yam and korg.

release date

december 2018, spring 2019

so hurry up... we are waiting

Thats my wish too, but i think the problem is the image of the brand Casio in this market. Casio has a very good price quality ratio but can't compete with brands like korg and Yamaha soundwise and also their professional studio effects are from a much higher level.

How ever i own a brandnew PSR S775 but in my opinion even the keybed of the Casio CT X 700 offers a much better feel and playability. Well done Casio. I can't wait till the CT X5000 is available in the Netherlands. I will buy it as an extra keyboard. I have heared the CT X 700 and was very impressed soundwise compared to my € 1.049,00 Yamaha PSR S775. Its not better in a absolute way but you have also compare the price and then Casio is the winner for me.

I don't think Casio will ever be doing this in the near future.

Remember, it took them 15 years to implement some sort of Mega Voice technology in to their instruments with the MZ-X.

76 keys + touchscreen? No problem.

Pro Styles? You mean that are on par with Yamaha's ? Not gonna happen..

Vocal Harmonizor? I doubt they want to do that, and even IF they will do that, i think that it will sound even worse than the VH on the older Tyros..

If they want they could make a Genos competitor for 1/3rd of the price, but that's not where their heart lies, and i don't think they know what to do to get rid of their "Trademark sound" 

They have surprised us with the MZ-2000, the CT-X and MZ-X range keyboardwise, but apart from that..

I doubt there will be a MZ-X1000 with Genos rivaling features... EVER...

I wouldn't call the MZ-2000 a collectors item.. The MZ-2000 is worth less in Holland than a KN-2000 by Technics.

You can pick a MZ-2000 up for $150-200 here..

I know Casio has some nice stuff up their sleeves, and it would be bad if they didn't do anything with that, but you know.. It's not their game, the TOTL arranger bussiness..

Casio could be launching a great Synthesizer.
A blend line FZ CZ and sampler features.
Top Level Keyboards to Brand.
Aftertouch
Analog Simulated Synthesis
1gb Sampler without Preloads.
Advanced Pad Editing
verses 61 76 88 keys
Updateable
Dedicated metronome output
Gm2 compatibility
Importing SF2 files
XLR microphone input

There are so many ideas for the arrangers that I will leave for another time.