Video Files on Forum ×

Houston, we have a problem...

Midijunky

Ok, why is my one week old CTX3000 crashing? Its happened twice both times in rhythm edit mode. The keys lock up then about 10 seconds later, the screen goes dark, keyboard shuts off. I can push power button and it come back on OK. The first crash happened on original firmware, and the second happened after the new firmware update. What do you think Casio guys, have any of you had this happen to you? So this is really a bug report I guess. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well don't think you will have any luck duplicating the problem. I have done allot of rhythm editing since then and it has not happened again. Maybe it was a power supply thing, I don't know, or a sub-atomic particle burst. But now the keys are squeeking, another problem.

• 5 years later...

@Midijunky

Hi everyone,

I encounter the same bug - on CT-X3000 - exactly as describes by Midijunky  (lockout of all buttons for a few seconds -> and automatic shutdown), it occurs in rhythm editing mode  (Intro editing part / 7 mesures - 3 beats).

NB: I've edited a lot of rythms before and never had a crash like this.

I am on CT-X3000 (manufactured in end 2022), running a factory firmware 1.09