Video Files on Forum ×

WK-7600 Rhythm NORMAL to NORMAL FILL-IN lead time

bob3c

When using Casio factory rhythms, I can select "FILL-IN" one or two beats before I want the fill-in to start. I have now written my own fill-in and saved it as a "USER RHYTHM". But now, for example, when I am playing the "NORMAL" rhythm I must select my new "NORMAL FILL-IN" on the exact beat that I want it to begin. I don't get that lead-in time anymore. Is this just the way it works or have I done something in error?

Bob

See "Retrigger" in the left hand column of Page E-118 of the WK-7600 manual.  Try experimenting with turning it Off and On and see if that resolves your problem.  You would never know that from that ambiguous paragraph in the manual.  It makes things sound like you get the same abrupt change, whether Retrigger is On or Off, but if I remember correctly, when Retrigger is On, you get an abrupt change as soon as there is a pattern change request, but when Retrigger is Off, the current pattern continues through the end of the current beat, or bar, or phrase.  Sorry I can not be more specific on this, but I no longer have my WK-7500 to experiment with.

Good luck!

Regards,

Ted

• Like 1