Video Files on Forum ×

Keys gone crazy!

lele

It could be simply some dirt under the contacts, you could try to blow it up wit some compressed air between the keys, the contacts are almost halfway.

If this doesn't solve the problem, because the keyboard is under warranty, I suppose, you should send to the authorized service for repair.

Ask where you have bought it or contact the repair centre. 

LIVOLSI +39 02 3008191  
casiosupport@livolsi.it

thanks Mike71.

I already tried with the air, but I have not solved it. Unfortunately the keyboard is not under warranty, it is used. Maybe you have to change the card that is under the triple rubber sensor?
I do not know where to order a similar component ..

Unfortunately I never tried to open the PX-5S There's a guide and isn't an easy work. 

I have opened my older Kawai K5000S that developed a similar problem. and I reached the sensor circuit, cleaned it with some record cleaning solution (that is isopropyl alchool, water an detergent) then very gently I used a 8B pencil on the pads and on the circuit board, very genlty to put some graphite on the contatc. Problem solved.