Video Files on Forum ×

Do You Hear What I Hear - Noel Regney & Gloria Shayne

Here's my contribution towards the season.  Merry Christmas!

Note:  I changed key between verses during the audio recording using the transpose button.  I had to do it this way since key changes are not included

with the  MIDI recording information which seems strange.  But whatever, this workaround is fine.

(4) tracks:

1. March 3 rhythm
  2. Piano
  3. Bell Riser (hex)
  4. Stereo strings

Do You Hear What I Hear.mp3

• Like 1

Sergio, thank you for the kind greeting.  Same to you and yours.  Looking forward to what we both come up with (piano wise) for 2019.  Keep up the great work.  I use my new PX560 as a mind sharpening hobby over TV/phone addiction.  I've never played this much ever and that's a good thing. 

Thanks!  I know what you mean about "sharpening the mind" over other stuff...  As a retired man I found an awesome gateway in the piano.  For decades I seldom touched my spinet, and the Casio was the key...  I have to see what's the diff between your keyboard and mine, because they look similar.  I forgot another feature that brought me to the keyboard, and that's being able to record.  I don't miss the rackety casette player (do you know what that is???) on top of my spinet!!!  Have a wonderful  holiday!