Video Files on Forum ×

Winter Snow Fun/Winter Is No Fun

I choose the latter title now that I'm an oldster. Gotta go back pretty far in the ol' memory hoard to find me having fun in the snow. This was recorded in winter '95. I suppose i was getting tired of winter by then. Shoveling, cooped up inside all day...yuk!

Relive some lil kid memories with this. It features one of my favorite 390 tones, chorus. I think every Casio should have this tone (or "patch" as the young-uns are fond of saying now). Soooo relaxing.

I'll dedicate this upload to Sergio here on the CMF. May his talented fingers be reinvigorated soon! 👐

Hey, Serg, think of the cool footage of flying above the clouds when they "knock you out", maybe it'll help you relax!

Wow, thanks a lot, m10538!  That was sooooooo relaxing I might insist they play it for me while I'm getting cut up...  BTW, my operation was postponed a week until Jan 14, long story short they forgot to tell me about the pre-op tests I needed to get done.

That was a very nice video.  I loved the photos and videos, and the ending was super!!!  Congratulations!  👍 👍 👍

I'm working on a new song, believe it or not...  I feel like I'm in limbo, not wanting to get into anything too deep until I get the operation behind me, but It's coming out nice (I think), and I just have to polish it off.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sergio said:

Wow, thanks a lot, m10538!  That was sooooooo relaxing I might insist they play it for me while I'm getting cut up...  BTW, my operation was postponed a week until Jan 14, long story short they forgot to tell me about the pre-op tests I needed to get done.

That was a very nice video.  I loved the photos and videos, and the ending was super!!!  Congratulations!  👍 👍 👍

I'm working on a new song, believe it or not...  I feel like I'm in limbo, not wanting to get into anything too deep until I get the operation behind me, but It's coming out nice (I think), and I just have to polish it off.

Well that's bad news, that just gives you more time to worry about it! Better just delve into your music and keep busy till then. Glad you enjoyed the video!

I actually miss the snow...  as long as I don't have to shovel it.  Those were great photos!  The first snow I ever saw (no snow in Cuba) was a 17 inch blizzard in NYC (1960).  I'll never forget it, and I did all the things you showed on the photos.  But I miss the Fall the most.

3 minutes ago, sergio said:

I actually miss the snow...  as long as I don't have to shovel it.  Those were great photos!  The first snow I ever saw (no snow in Cuba) was a 17 inch blizzard in NYC (1960).  I'll never forget it, and I did all the things you showed on the photos.  But I miss the Fall the most.

Oddly, there's only been a couple days with snow on the ground this year. And it seems less and less. Maybe global warming is real! Good, I won't have to move, the tropics can come to me!

7 minutes ago, sergio said:

BTW, I didn't hear the pops, and I thought it was a very relaxing music... 

Uh oh, better have them check your hearing while you're at the hospital! I think maybe my cat was chewing on the wires while I was recording, all the wires in the house were chewed up! 😸