Video Files on Forum ×

Favourites on Chordana app

Tombo

No, all registrations are stored in the PX-S3000. The app only shows you the current settings of the keyboard. Any changes you make in the app need to be saved to a registration on the keyboard or they will be lost. What you are asking for would be a great feature as would the ability to name registrations. The app is still a good way to easily see the settings on each registration, but you do have to call them up on the keyboard.

Some users have created charts or spreadsheets to keep track of registrations including the settings, a brief description, or maybe just which song it's used for. I'm working on a spreadsheet for tunes in my gig setlist, and I'm adding the registration bank/number in the notes for each song in my lyrics/chord app, SongBook. When I pull the song up on the tablet I see the registration number right under the song title. I don't actually think I'll be needing more than about 30 or so registrations when all is said and done because I use lots of them on multiple songs. I group them in banks in the S3000 based on style or setup (single or split/layer) and I've already memorized where the first dozen are without even trying.