Video Files on Forum ×

Excellent job!  Love the deep "navy bell" chords at the intro. Nice panning effects.  Only criticism....... maybe too much pitch wheel manipulation, but overall nailed it with an older keyboard having limited polyphony.

Tsquare, you just made my month, with your kind words.

As soon as I can decipher my "chicken scratch" handwriting, as concerns my track sheet, I'll tell you more about this track!

One thing I can tell you NOW, is that the "Navy Bell" chords were directly inspired by Harold Faltermeyer, because he did the same thing at the beginning of TOP GUN ANTHEM and THAT was my way, of acknowledging his pure genius on same!

Again, Thank You! :)

A quick summation of what's going on.

Track 4 is the MMT-8 programmed with the string patch ( I don't know WHY I didn't write the patch # down!) and the SR-16 Drum Track.

Record tracks 1 and 2 and then collapsed to 3. Recorded over 1 with chimes and Rhodes and 2 with Guitar.

The pan structure is a bit weird, admittedly, but it all works out with a total of six instruments over 4 tracks and the mix is nice and uncluttered! :)