Video Files on Forum ×

Some beginner questions

Assaf Piano Guy

Hi
I have some beginner questions:

1. How can I switch from one stage setting AT THE SAME GROUP. Let say from 00 to 10 to 20 ect. Or from 00 to 30. Is there a way that I will not have to press the bank button every time? Is it a way to configure the px5s at "bank button mode"?

2. I found that all the organ stage setting use the sustain pedal to switch from slow to fast rotary. I want that the sustain pedal will be hmmm sustain and that the rotary will be controlled by the pitch wheel or mod wheel. How can I do it? Is it possible to do it to all the organ stage setting at once?

3. I notice that the sliders are inconsistent. At some stage setting slider 1 control's a layer volume and at other stage setting it is controlled by slider number something else.
The 2 stage setting have only 2 zones. How can I configure the sliders so s1 to 4 will control the zone volume? Is it possible to do it for several stage setting at once? 

4. Before doing all the above I want of course to backup the data as it is now. I download the PC software. How can I do it with the software?

Because I'm very new user I need some technical directions. Something like press this button,  navigate to that menu and change this parameter. 

Sorry for the long post. 
Thanks in advanced.