Video Files on Forum ×

We hear you.

A really nice touch for the times, Mike.  My most profound thanks for such a wonderful break from the "new norm".  I did find myself wanting more, so I set it on loop, and it kept me company while I had my dinner this evening.  Every time it looped, I saw things I hadn't seen before.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mike Martin said:

We'd love to see you too. Tag us, @Casiomusicgear and add #wehearyou 

This is very good.  Thanks.  I've been clicking on the pictures.  Good stuff.  One thing though, I don't know what "Tag us, @Casiomusicgear and add #wehearyou", means or refers to.

1 hour ago, TomTWK7600 said:

This is very good.  Thanks.  I've been clicking on the pictures.  Good stuff.  One thing though, I don't know what "Tag us, @Casiomusicgear and add #wehearyou", means or refers to.

It's a social media reference. If you post something on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, possibly YouTube, by tagging @casiomusicgear and using the hashtag #wehearyou, Casio (US) will see it and could add it to another collection like this if you're okay with that.

• Thanks 1

On 4/29/2020 at 6:05 AM, Joe Muscara said:

It's a social media reference. If you post something on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, possibly YouTube, by tagging @casiomusicgear and using the hashtag #wehearyou, Casio (US) will see it and could add it to another collection like this if you're okay with that.

Thank you Joe Muscara.  I have stuff on Facebook and YouTube.  Haven't tagged or hashtagged anything yet though.  If I have any problems I'll just ask the specific site.   I'm very excited about my new WK 7600.  Supposed to be delivered by Tuesday May 5.  Now I'm off to the WK 7600 forum.  Thanks again!

• Like 1