Video Files on Forum ×

Pass Me Not - PX-5S

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 10:29 AM, Corneliu said:

Hi Corneliu , very beautiful music a man after my own heart very peaceful to well done and to ask you where do you get your inspiration to compose such beautiful music ? 

Well done Sir ! keep up the good work and keep composing and if anything I will upload some of my music for you to listen okay Sir ?

Take care now from your new musician buddy ! 

2 hours ago, Alistair73 said:

Hi Corneliu , very beautiful music a man after my own heart very peaceful to well done and to ask you where do you get your inspiration to compose such beautiful music ? 

Well done Sir ! keep up the good work and keep composing and if anything I will upload some of my music for you to listen okay Sir ?

Take care now from your new musician buddy ! 

Hi, glad to know you enjoy the music. Well, I didn't compose it, this is a hymn that I play on my own arrangement, I play mostly by ear and chords. I also compose other music, and to answer you, my inspiration comes from above, from God.

Thank you for your kind words sir, I would love to hear your playing, please do upload some music.

14 hours ago, Corneliu said:

Hi, glad to know you enjoy the music. Well, I didn't compose it, this is a hymn that I play on my own arrangement, I play mostly by ear and chords. I also compose other music, and to answer you, my inspiration comes from above, from God.

Thank you for your kind words sir, I would love to hear your playing, please do upload some music.

You are most welcome Sir ! your own arrangement is it ? okay, pray tell me what other kind of music do you compose please ? as you mentioned I will indeed upload some of my own composed music I will do a short MUSIC VIDEO as I am and cannot use YouTube it costs money I think however, no matter at least you hear my music in private and if you have computer speakers you get the full effect okay Corneliu ? 

Take care now and do have a very nice day !!

Alistair73 

👍