Video Files on Forum ×

1 major and 1 minor issues

Zex

Hello!

Found 1 major issue (FW 1.10)

when recording midi it does not record/overwrite the current rhythm playing, it uses probably the one that was already set on the file selected for recording (same applies to the global effects section)

so I selected a midi record that can be deleted to overwrite it with a new record,

activated my bank with all the settings and rhythms...

started recording

played a song with different drum tracks active during performance, they sounded as required

but after recording the midi plays another drums sets instead of the used ones... so it ruins the entire record.

And selecting my bank before/while recording does not help, it still uses incorrect drums

I cannot mute a drum track (during recording midi, it just ignores the accomp. volume settings)

I there a way to edit the midi in order to update drums?

2. in arpeggios settings if I press One Touch button it automatically replaces my lower 1 tone with some VA..seq... not sue why, so If I accidentally touch that button during live performance it ruins all the performance, I dont know how to fix that one touch button

thank you

And I dont really want to update to 1.14-16 because there are other issues in the FWs like auto-turning off does not work, etc...

also I had to save all the registrations... and not sure if the will survive the update