Video Files on Forum Ɨ

This Is The End. No, Really, I Promise! No Space Dude Sequels!

Well, actually I have 8 minutes of some silly stuff that didn't fit in this episode to upload. But I promise I won't turn this into a franchise. These vids were so hard to make you can believe me on that for sure. This last episode is one hour long...šŸ˜Ø OMG! Most of the time you'll be hearing the CT-390. Sometimes it'll be almost unintelligible through the overamplifcation and messiness, but it's in there. Enjoah!

Ā 

• Like 1

YT description:Ā 

Alrighty, kiddos, itā€™s finale time! Strap yourselves in for a wild ride! You might want to bring along extra Flavo-Fibs and Reconst because this one is a doozy! 57 minutes...ARGH! This has some of the shrillest, strangest sounds I ever recorded in it too. So hereā€™s how to watch it in 5 bite-size chunks: 1 space truckinā€™ to 7:50. Then 2 the Velnias welcome committee to 17:30. 3 the heart of darkness to 31:25. 4 the assault on Velnias to 43:40. Then 5 FINITO!.

First up itā€™s a recap of the story so far, fast-fast! Then SD gives us the backstory of the trioā€™s mission. So hereā€™s the deal: Velnias is a planet of EVIL! The super-Nazi-types won the world war on their planet thousands of years ago. Entrenched evil, man! And the only way to smack any sense into those bleepholes is to hold a mirror to their evil actions...instant karma! Velnias has 2 moons. On Luna Arsenalas they stockpile their weapons. Half of Luna Paradiso is a game reserve ( or animal thrill kill park, you know, like the ones here on Earth). On the dark side is prisons and factories for manufacturing death machine weapons that can slaughter thousands, millions of humanoids in a flash (you know, like the ones here on Earth). The objective of Operation Kick Evilā€™s A**!!! is to first gain control of Luna Paradiso, where the freed prisoners will convert weapons into i.k.g.ā€™s (instant karma guns) using the groovy element of corbomite. Then with weapons ranging from handheld blasters to small spaceships that fire karma beams the ā€œKarma Armyā€ will take on Velnias itself.

Under the guise of Sanchez Torgulstein SD applies for a job to truck weapons parts destined for the factories of Luna Paradiso. From 12 minutes on the gang comes face to face with evil. The words the bleepholes say are some of the grossest things Iā€™ve ever typed out, ick! But thatā€™s how bleepholes talk (you know, like the ones here on Earth). The pinnacle (or deepest trench) of evil is encountered at 25:30. The...the TERROR DOME! I wonā€™t describe what goes on in there now, but Iā€™ll just say this: the tower in the center of the dome? They call that the Fountain Of Blood. ā€˜Nuff said. The Terror Dome is a cross between Nazi extermination camps and the Colosseum (you know, like theā€¦..) And like the hunted wolf image in part 7, I wanted to use a real image of evil here. The background of the dome is made from an image of an Auschwitz gas chamber. Keep that in mind during the slow pan at 26:10. I blurred the pan. You donā€™t want to see what SD sees, believe me.

I could have had Space Dude otherthrow one dictator in one corner of the universe but thatā€™s not very satisfying. I wanted my hero to DESTROY ALL EVIL EVERYWHERE AND FOREVERMORE. Hey, this is fiction, I can do what I want! At first the karma field can only be activated in a narrow beam with the i.k.g. But at the end of this vid the k-field of the entire universe is awakened...permanently! Alright! You might wonder why I didnā€™t just have SD do that 30 years earlier. For purposes of DRAMA, of course!

At 26:10 I finally do the third ā€œtri-circā€ theme, representing compassion. Episode 1 has Knowledge, 2 has Wisdom. 3 was supposed to have Compassion, but I got carried away with my story. Obviously the moral of my story is Do Unto Others As You Would Have Done Unto Yourself. My new revised version of the Golden Rule is Do Unto All Sentient Beings As You Would Have Done Unto Yourself. Up to now weā€™ve all been on the honor system. The Golden Rule is a just a nicey-nice suggestion in reality. In my fictional universe it becomes law!. A physical law you can not violate!

Do I sound ā€œpreachyā€? All this talk about good and evil. As if Iā€™m Mr. Perfect? Ha, no. This is more about me than you, I suspect. I have memories of times when I, in a bad mental state, could not stop myself from hurting another. If instant karma had been a real force back then I wouldnā€™t have these memories gnawing away at me right now. Thatā€™s just my burden and shame Iā€™ll have to carry to the end. Itā€™s heavy. It hurts. Iā€¦

41:45, check it out, Iā€™m a hand actor! Thatā€™s me in my snowmobile gloves ripping apart my old amp I played my keyboards through. Iā€™m a star! 48 minutes: HOLY REVEAL! The Dude In The Red Spacesuit is...The Storyteller! Whoa, so thatā€™s who it is! Heā€™s the personification of the universe as a whole. He is the Reaper, and the Sower. He created you. He will destroy you. He simultaneously cares for you and doesnā€™t give a ratā€™s a** about you. Sounds familiar, doesnā€™t He? Dayum, yā€™all, he is one creepy mamma-jamma! Space Dude finds himself living in His dualistic universe. Heck, if I created a real universe Iā€™d make it perfect from the start, all happiness and pleasure, no pain and sadness. But, thatā€™s just me.

So there you have it, kiddos! I hope you enjoyed my story! And remember as you travel along your journey of life: shine your Light Of Love! And make the universe a better place for all! Live to love! And love to live!

I watched the video for 1h straight, I really loved it!! - thanks a lot for sharing.Ā :)

No idea where you got so much creativity, and I would not know where to start to compliment!

In addition I am still kind of mesmerized and keep seeing stars and planets before my eyes... truly impressive, thanks!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

• Thanks 1