Video Files on Forum ×

Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World (Piano)

• 1 month later...

@Scenic Nation, very nice piano sound and playing.  I like your other covers too.  Can you post your registration to the forum Download page too?  I am thinking other PX-S3000 users might like this registration and look in the Download section of the forum.  If you have other favorite ones, please post too.  Right now there are only three community Download posts. 

For other PX-S3000 users, I bet there are lot of great registrations that you have created.  Please consider posting to add to our collection. 😃 Thanks. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 8:18 AM, kybdsammer said:

@Scenic Nation, very nice piano sound and playing.  I like your other covers too.  Can you post your registration to the forum Download page too?  I am thinking other PX-S3000 users might like this registration and look in the Download section of the forum.  If you have other favorite ones, please post too.  Right now there are only three community Download posts. 

For other PX-S3000 users, I bet there are lot of great registrations that you have created.  Please consider posting to add to our collection. 😃 Thanks. 

Hello, @kybdsammer

Sorry for very late reply.

I agree with you, and yes I will upload my bank memory later.

Sometimes I forget to save my registration and just press the power-off button! :)

As a hobbyist myself, it's difficult to deal with many tweakable things in the keyboard

and make it sound precise for my attention and purpose.

However, practice and share will make it easier, I guess.

Thanks for listening!