Video Files on Forum ×

Hi to all, I have the old CTK 6200 keyboard etc.

Hi to all fellow musicians ,

I have the old CTK 6200 keyboard to which I use to play and compose my kind of good music and yes , I would like to share my kind of music and that I have playing and composing for the 54 years and ow I still compose good and fun music as I have a rare talent for music since the early age of 5 y/o when my late Mother encouraged me to have piano lessons which in my own opinion is the best way to play these modern electronic keyboards thuis, I have and use my old Casio CTK 6200 keyboard my Wife loves my music etc. so, I can do a short MUSIC VIDEO using my computer webcam rather than going through the technical bits of doing this and doing that for my age of 73 y/o so, not bad for an old pensioner plus, I can play commercial or other people music from memory as I cannot write music so really indeed to me it is a very rare gift and talent I was born with , thank you for taking time out to read this message as I am being honest and not a spammer !! 👍:keys:   

HAPPY MUSIC TO ALL AS THIS IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD A FAR MORE HAPPIER PLACE TO LIVE IN !! :wave:

• Like 1