Video Files on Forum ×

Changing sound of chord 1 causes style to mute intro and ending parts.

Just Alex

This happens with both converted rhytm files and brand new ones created from midi file.

Style has intro and ending. On the keyboard, I go to edit, select chord 1 and change it's sound, say from guitar to violin. I push "write", confirm, exit style editing. And now style, instead of intro and ending, plays silence - but I can see metronome going on for the same duration, just sounds are gone. Here I'm attaching one of such styles before editing.

Jonny.ac7

I downloaded the Jonny.ac7 and tried it on my CT-X5000. It worked flawlessly!! That is great! Thanks for your efforts! It is very much appreciated by a 76 yr old musician who ain't over the hill...yet!!! :)  Unfortunately, I am not enough in the know to be able to do these things...there was a time when I might have been capable. Keep up the good works...anything fitting the 50's and 60's era is perfect.

RickyLee

Jerome, ID 

Well, as I've figured from manual, this is not a bug, this is a feature - when you go to edit a style, intro and ending are lost, so you have to start new style, make intro and ending first, and then can copy any other parts from other styles.  Here's a little disco style, perfectly suited for Dan Hartman - Relight my fire.

relight.ac7