Video Files on Forum ×

Casiotone MT-400v Service Manual or schematics?

entropismo

Hello everyone,

This is my first topic here. I recently bough a non-working casiotone MT-400v and I'm getting mad looking for the service manual. I can't find it anywhere, for free or paying. I'm wondering if someone here could give me a hint about where to find it, or even better, the manual itself. 

Thank you so much in advance.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, entropismo said:

Hello everyone,

This is my first topic here. I recently bough a non-working casiotone MT-400v and I'm getting mad looking for the service manual. I can't find it anywhere, for free or paying. I'm wondering if someone here could give me a hint about where to find it, or even better, the manual itself. 

Thank you so much in advance.

Congratulations on acquiring an MT-400V. They're one of the most unique and fun of the early Casio models.

The 400V is directly related to the CT-410V, which is nigh on identical except it's in a single case with integrated speakers and full sized keys. The MT65/ 68 models share very similar internal hardware and pretty much the same sound engine (minus the filter, but with some features not enabled in the 400V/ 410V.) Thus if you can't find the exact service manual for the 400V, a manual for the other models listed should point you in the right direction.

I'm not on my main computer right now, but when I am I will check my archives to see what manuals I have.

Out of interest, is yours switching on at all or showing any signs of life?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/31/2020 at 3:07 PM, Wee Muse said:

Hi entropismo/Chaz

Here is the user manual and service manual for mt-100, which is close.  Not sure about the service manual for the 400v.  good luck with your repair

Chris

Wee Muse

casio mt 400v - ct 410v.pdf 2.35 MB · 1 download

casio mt-400v_manual.pdf 1.94 MB · 1 download Casio mt 100.pdf 9.59 MB · 1 download

Thank you very much. I've been looking for one for MT-100.

• 2 years later...
Em 31/12/2020 às 10h07, Wee Muse disse:

Oi entropismo / Chaz

Aqui está o manual do usuário e o manual de serviço do mt-100, que está próximo. Não tenho certeza sobre o manual de serviço do 400v. boa sorte com seu reparo

Chris

Pequena musa

casio mt 400v - ct 410v.pdf 2,35MB  ·  13 downloads

casio mt-400v_manual.pdf 1,94 MB  ·  7 downloads Casio mt 100.pdf 9,59 MB  ·  8 downloads

Could you repost these service manuals? Or send it to me by email please? stereokromatik@gmail.com

Edited by Riva Lima

12 hours ago, Riva Lima said:

Could you repost these service manuals? Or send it to me by email please? stereokromatik@gmail.com

All the manuals mentioned have download links in the previous posts in this thread. Scroll up and you'll see them. Click each link to download the PDF required.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2024 at 00:20, Chas said:

Todos os manuais mencionados possuem links para download nos posts anteriores deste tópico. Role para cima e você os verá. Clique em cada link para baixar o PDF necessário.

These are not useful, the search is for service manuals, for maintenance... those mentioned are operating manuals, which are easily found on Google. I just got the service manual, it's above.

• Love 1

On 1/27/2024 at 9:16 AM, Riva Lima said:

These are not useful, the search is for service manuals, for maintenance... those mentioned are operating manuals, which are easily found on Google. I just got the service manual, it's above.

I was responding to your post where you said, "Could you repost these service manuals? Or send it to me by email please? stereokromatik@gmail.com" , and you quoted Wee Muse's post where he had uploaded the Service Manual for the MT100. I was also tagged in that post. As both of us had previously uploaded Service Manuals for the MT65/ 68 and also the MT100 in this thread, that are in the forum downloads section, you appeared to be asking us to repost/ upload the same files that were already available for download on the forum.

Thank you for hosting a link to the MT400 Service manual. Ideally, please upload the PDF to the "Downloads" section of CMF so it can be archived and found more easily by anyone using the forum and who might need it.

7 hours ago, Chas said:

Eu estava respondendo à sua postagem onde você disse: "Você poderia repassar esses manuais de serviço? Ou enviá-los para mim por e-mail, por favor? stereokromatik@gmail.com"  e você citou a postagem de Wee Muse onde ele carregou o manual de serviço do MT100 . Eu também fui marcado nesse post. Como nós dois já havíamos carregado manuais de serviço para o MT65/68 e também para o MT100 neste tópico, que está na seção de downloads do fórum, você parecia estar nos pedindo para repassar/carregar os mesmos arquivos que já estavam disponíveis para download em o Fórum.

Obrigado por hospedar um link para o manual de serviço do MT400. O ideal é que você carregue o PDF na seção "Downloads" do CMF para que possa ser arquivado e encontrado mais facilmente por qualquer pessoa que utilize o fórum e que possa precisar dele.

I'll do it, I didn't think I could! thanks for the tip!

Good week