Video Files on Forum ×

Hi to all fellow musicians and composers !!

Hi to all fellow musicians and composers if there are any on this forum yes or no, anyway, as for myself I am an old member on this forum many moons ago and since then I am getting better and better of producing new music compositions on my favorite Casio CTK 6200 never wanted to upgrade to the Casio keyboard range etc.

To keep this story short I am a young 74 y/o pensioner living abroad and at an early age of  5 y/o I had my 1st piano lessons and since then I had a very special  talent and gift for music and composing not writing score music really, really but I have a very good memory for producing my composer in my mind and sit down an play this piece of music on the CTK 6200 etc. in many a sense it is just a HOBBY very therapeutic , relaxing no stress as in my opinion music has been a big part in my life so, down to brass roots .

I own an ACER DESKTOP WINDOWS 10 P C with an onboard PC CAMERA and to this day I would like some advice from any members to upload on to file as too how I do this ones age you know just kidding !! however, to for example upload to YouTube it is common sense to have a member of ones family to use a DIGITAL CINE CAMERA please correct me if this so and record myself to play a wide selection of my best musical compositions by choosing a favorite piece composed from MEMORY and for this upload to a file am I correct in doing such  ??

Thank you for your precious time by reading and digesting this topic and may music bring a lot of wonderful pleasure to wide range of fellow musicians !!!

God bless you all in your musical journey to wherever you live !!!

Best regards to all members on this wonderful forum .

themusicdude74 aka Alistair May aged 74 y/o 😉 👍  🎵

Alistair.jpg