Video Files on Forum ×

CT-620

Hello!!

I’m new in the forum and I recently purchased a Casiotone CT-620 [with original box + owners manual… I will post some photos here once it reaches my hands…]

I’m interested in learning everything possible about this model: I know that it was launched in 1985 but…, when did Casio stop producing it? And…, how many units were made?

Thank you very much and all the best!!

PS: please, excuse my English mistakes…

• Like 1

I will answer this post since I now know the answer lol. The CT620 is the STEREO all dark color variant of the CT606(mono speaker, same features, same color as 620),and CT605(same as CT606 but in mixed colors of light and dark greys).You have a very rare item that is NOT found in the USA.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, pianokeyjoe said:

Glad to see you got your board in good health! Now, remember, the CT620 is the same as the CT605/606 but with stereo speakers. No other new features. The CT610 is a different beast with added stereo chorus function, and all metal case/frame.

Yes: your post was absolutely illustrative for me… thank you!!

I wonder how many units were made…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crisanto said:

Yes: your post was absolutely illustrative for me… thank you!!

I wonder how many units were made…

You are most welcome! Yeah, that last question I can not answer. The units were not really popular here in in the USA at least I never heard of the CT620 until you posted here in 2021! And I am a serious Casio lover let me tell you what LOL!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pianokeyjoe said:

You are most welcome! Yeah, that last question I can not answer. The units were not really popular here in in the USA at least I never heard of the CT620 until you posted here in 2021! And I am a serious Casio lover let me tell you what LOL!

Thank you!!

I tríed to ask the question to Casio… but no success… Anyway, I’m trying to find out… Of course, I will keep you updated

• Like 1

• 4 months later...