Video Files on Forum ×

New Owner

maverich40

I now have a LK-S250, I have been successful connecting it to my Samsung Android tablet for MIDI playback...

All I needed was a simple USB A to USB C OTG adapter!

Issues with MIDI playback have involved:

1) Some instruments turning ON sustaining and NEVER turning off until END OF MIDI...

2) Usual problems with "improperly substituted" instruments playing...

3) NO WAY TO PROPERLY CONTROL VOLUME LEVEL! Volume knob of LK-S250 leaves a great deal to be desired!

(Of course using external amplified speakers provides a far better control of volume level!)

4) Sometimes Chordana simply crashing attempting to load a MIDI file...

5) JUST how do you CHANGE the folder to search for MIDI apps? Having to launch by going to Android FILEs window

is a pain! Why couldn't designers of Chordana have provided the sensible means to SET WHICH FOLDER you want to

read through!

6) I wonder if number of Polyphony might be an issue? Too many instruments; or too complex accompaniment?

Generally speaking, I wish I would have waited for release of LK-S450 with AiX, etc features... might try to sell my LK-S250 and eventually upgrade.

Apparently either Chordana, or Chordana for Piano work on LK-S250 for me...

Are there any other apps that are compatible with LK-S250?

I also use Discord if there are any servers for CASIO support (keyboards and other devices).

Looking for a Discord server for those just getting introduced to music theory/keyboards/discussion.

Thanks!