Video Files on Forum ×

Help to create Owner rhythm on CTK 4400

Hi everyone

I'm given a CASIO CTK 4400 and I really need to put in my OWN rhythm related to my culture( I am African). Many articles prove it possible. I followed the instructions in the manual but can't put it in.

Please help me.

Yours,

Creydeaux

• 1 month later...

Hi Creydeaux,

according to CTK-4400 user manual you can edit only built-in rhythms (rhythm number, part on/off, tone number, volume level, left/right speaker balance, reverb depth, chorus depth) and save them as user rhythms - page 45. I couldn't find anything about importing other rhythms.

The synthesizer must be connected to your computer to load Styles. You need to install data manager 5.0 on your computer, which can be downloaded from the Casio office site. https://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=20

Data Manager 5.0, Supported Models : 
CTK-4000/CTK-4200/CTK-4400/CTK-5000/LK-205/LK-207/LK-221/LK-222/LK-223/LK-270/LK-280/WK-200/WK-210/WK-220/WK-225/WK-240/WK-245/WK-500/CDP-200R/CDP-220R/CTK-850IN/CTK-860IN/CDP-230R/CDP-235R/CDP-240R

Edited by casio_style
  • Thanks 1