Video Files on Forum ×

CT-S1 is a small packaged with big inspirational things.

XW-Addict

I've jumped into the CT-S1 this is just my experience for now ,

When it's turned on bam instant play, less than second piano improv possible. 

After five minutes I've figured out how tone variation is used to select sound .

Some other things I learned reading the forum (thank everyone) like the manual 

how to change reverb , Eq. Add layer sound with button key combination however

you need notes aside to remember how to select them. 

Every tone has something to add like surround (speakers) EQ, reverb for that particular sound

That one mono tone surprised me the only thing about it I was quick to automatically reach for 

the bender which wasn't there haha. 

The one thing less easy to use was the recorder , Its simple to record but playing back a recording again

was a hassle , I kept press - holding until the point getting worry the button gets wrecked. 

I got surprised by while recording in the midi recorder the tone recorded with will remain and be played when 

a tone is selected to play over it so you can record a bass part and play piano over that. Didn't expect such 

functionality. 

64 sound polyphony is nearly enough for 3 tones at once the third tone being from the midi recorder

This keyboard has some seamless sound switching this keyboard can play 3 tones at once a tone a layer and

the midi recording. Once a tone is played it can sustain while another tone can be selected to play. 

Needles to say the demo demonstrated this :). 

The feel of the key's is phenomenal light and responsive , In my opinion my morning improvisations sessions

are a breeze on the CT-S1 before I go on the PX. The key's are great for organ and synth stuff as well I'll 

probably hook it up to the PX one way or another. 

Hooking it up to Chordana wasn't a success for me yet with cable to the Ipad i'm probably not doing something 

correctly. 

Wanted the carry bag and dongle for it but umm the price tag on those made me hold out for while :0. 

I've chose the white CT-S1 cause the looks and the color have to me a feel of some classic keyboards.  

Edited by XW-Addict
  • Like 5