Video Files on Forum ×

Madness Michael Caine 'ba ba ba' Choir sound

Madness Girl

Hello!

I am in a Madness cover band, and just bought the Privia 2 days ago after my other keyboard became faulty. There is so much to get to know. Anyway we are doing Michael Caine- does anyone have any ideas about how to get that female VOX sounds in the verses? Is it possible to add that chorus effect onto one of the VOX sounds? I have tried! 

Thank you! (or should I try and edit a WAV file and import with some sort of DAW?)

hmmm.

Maybe try this:  Press Bank > 0 > 0  that will open the concert grand that only has 1 zone so things don't get complicated

Press the button Synth/Various  Then use the -/No +/Yes keys on the far right to cycle to P 053 = GM Echoes,  Or try P 042 = GM Space Cho

Or Maybe Press the Strings/Brass button and cycle to P : 43 = GM Voice Do or maybe P : 13 Choir

Slide Fader S4 up and down to control the chorus effect on the stage setting itself.  Press the DSP key to bring up the more global effects, and use the -/+ keys to bring up a chorus.  Mess with the parameters to taste.