Video Files on Forum ×

Classic Jazz medley on CT-S400 from Real Book lead sheets

I'm really happy learning to vary and combine the many controls the CT-S400 gives you to style each tune, and mix the final production.  Satin Doll, I Wish You Love, and Ain't Misbehavin'.   Still looking to see if my cheap PC will let me record in stereo.  For most holiday performing, will be using a small mono Fender Bass amp anyway.  

• Like 1

All three are excellent!  Especially the bridges and codas where you really shine.  Great playing.  My only (opinion) critique is the piano sound seems modulated and compressed, but that may a result of your recording process.  Again, thank you for uploading so we all can enjoy.

• Like 1

Thanks Tsquare, the songwriters deserve a lot of the credit for the bridges; Duke Ellington, Charles Trenet, Fats Waller.

and CASIO for the 'Codas, which are just the Accompaniment endings.

Since I'm 'keyboarding', I'm not looking for piano tone exactly.  Satin Doll is StagePiano layered with Syn-Bass5, with Chorus 2.  and Ain't Misbehavin is just  StagePiano with an AutoHarmonize and some reverb.  I use Audacity and any piano is the toughest; BUT it's probably the mp3 format that is responsible; the .wav recording is pretty realistic.   

Maybe I get some credit for the interpretations.