Video Files on Forum ×

ct-s400 vs ct-s410

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This link is to a retail offer that includes a "free pedal". That doesn't mean that the CT-S410 normally comes with one.

I called Casio today and, after initially being misinformed by the agent, he consulted with another and then informed me that the only difference is that the 410 is sold in the UK.  I informed him that Guitar Center in Los Angeles was selling them, for which the agent had no explanation . The two models share the same owner's manual and there appears to be nothing in the manual that would distinguish one from the other.

• 1 year later...

I've read that they are identical (or almost?), and that the only reason the CT-S410 exists is so that Guitar Center (and other stores as well?)  can promise to beat any advertised price on the CT-S410 model they sell, while at the same time not being obligated to beat any price on the CT-S400.

On the other hand, that doesn't explain why the CT-S410 seems to be the model sold in the UK, nor why both Guitar Center and Amazon advertise the their respective models (CT-S410 and CT-S400) at the same price: $249.

By the way, as a followup to my previous comment, I searched through Casio's CT-S400/410 User's Guide for "410".  It appears only four times, and never is there mentioned any difference between the 400 and 410 models, which tells me that feature-wise they are identical.

• 9 months later...

I contacted Casio and the only difference is the writing on the keyboard models. One has Gold lettering (CT-S410) and the White lettering (CT-S400).  However, that is the only difference.  Also, the 400 is only sold online at Casio and the 410 I found at Guitar Center.  Hope this helps anyway that had the same question as me.