Video Files on Forum ×

CDP-S360 Availability

keyed

Hi! Does anyone know when (or if) Casio will be bringing the CDP-S360 to the European market?

I am considering buying the CDP-S350 and noticed a newer model CDP-S360 with some updated features (max Polyphony increased to 128, support for bluetooth adaptor), though no mention of this model in European or American retailers.

CDP-S360 Links:

https://www.casio-intl.com/asia/en/emi/products/cdps360/?topics

https://www.casio.com/ph/electronic-musical-instruments/product.CDP-S360BK/

5 hours ago, Mike Martin said:

I can't speak for Casio Europe specifically but the CDP-S360 won't be available here in the USA until late February, early March. I would guess that Casio Europe is on a similar schedule. 

Thanks for the update.  Can we hope for the cdp-s360 in Canada for Feb/March, too?

13 hours ago, Mike Martin said:

I can't speak for Casio Europe specifically but the CDP-S360 won't be available here in the USA until late February, early March. I would guess that Casio Europe is on a similar schedule. 

Thanks Mike. That helps me with making a decision and much appreciated.

Edited by keyed

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 7:54 PM, vancouverdave said:

Thanks for the update.  Can we hope for the cdp-s360 in Canada for Feb/March, too?

It looks like the cdp-s360 was announced in the last couple minutes of today's Keynote.  It is now on the North America site, but unlike the Privia PX models s1100 and s3100, it is priced $300 more than its predecessor.  

ref: https://www.casiomusicgear.com/products/cdp-series/cdp-s360 .  

I 'get it' (it's a bigger upgrade) but yikes 😞   

• keyed changed the title to CDP-S360 Availability

Some European retailers are listing it now too and I'm also disappointed that the price is so much higher than the CDP-S350 at €100 more. It also doesn't come with a bluetooth adapter making the total price at these current retailers for the CDP-S360 plus bluetooth adapter €700 which puts it very close to the PX-S3100 (with included bluetooth adapter) at €880.

It would be nice to understand why its €100 more than the CDP-S350 as on paper there doesn't seem to be a huge difference . Maybe its a highly marketing driven price rather than one based on hardware costs but of course I have no clue!

I'm personally waiting until March before deciding on a digital piano. I currently have an old and cheap/limited 61 key keyboard and I am looking to replace it with an instrument that keeps the keyboard functionality but lets me progress more also on piano pieces as well as having some nicer inputs/outputs (my current keyboard doesn't even have line-in!). This is why I'm looking at instruments like the CDP-S350/CDP-S360 with respect to my budget, but since it's not available yet at all European retailers I'm going to wait with the hope that some retailer will have a better price.

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like the price spread has come down on the link above, now only $20 difference.  That's more like it.  

A Canadian retailer I listing it for $70 more, which not bad, I guess.

Yes, it would be nice if it included the bluetooth (I actually wish it was built-in like my Roland - I am afraid of breaking or losing the dongle)

ref: https://www.long-mcquade.com/268161/Keyboards/Digital-Pianos/Casio/CDP-S360BK-88-Key-Digital-Piano-with-Display.htm