Video Files on Forum ×

Chordana

Tigger

Hi. Would anyone know the answer to any of these questions. Much appreciated. 

1. Is it possible to have the chordana app display the note names along with the music notes on the score?
  2. I see the app shows the notes falling in coloured blocks and that a vertical traveling bar keeps the place on the score. Is there a way I can get access to this for the rest of the keyboard’s built in songs? (I mean the songs that you can use for lessons on the piano keyboard but which aren’t currently available in Chordana.) Would you have to record the automated song demo, put it in iTunes and then import it?
  3. Lastly, if you stop playing is the vertical travelling bar on Chordana meant to stop as well? Just asking because of visual difficulty reasons.

Thank you, Tigger ps  very happy to move this to the LK section if needed.

1.  Not currently possible

2.  To add songs, they would need to be MIDI files (.MID format). There are many sites with free MIDI files or files to purchase. 

3.  Not sure what you're asking here. 

There will be some Casio App updates soon. I'll post info here as soon as I am able.

• Like 2

Thanks a lot for your reply. I could have put the last question better! I have a visual difficulty. I have been told that in the lesson setting there is a bar which travels across the music so that you know which note to play. This sounds very useful. However if you mess up the song does the travelling bar stop? Or does it just carry on regardless to the end of the song? If it stops and waits for you to carry on it might be worth getting magnification software. However I would like to know first. Happy to ask a friend to have a look if no one knows.