Video Files on Forum ×

CT-S1000V fever!!

I contacted Sweetwater and am on the waiting list for a CT-S1000V!  I hope to use it mainly as a rehearsal keyboard (light weight and easy to use) but the more videos I watch the more fascinated I am with it's capabilities!  Looking forward to having fun with it.  I've already downloaded Casio Music Space.  I'm interested in trying Music Space with my PX-S3000.   Fun stuff!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

New user here.  I just picked up a CT-S1000V at my local Guitar Center the other day.  If you can find one nearby and get it without waiting, by all means do it!  It's a great keyboard and for me at least a really fun way to get back into making music.  For a beginner it's got a TON of capabilities... almost TOO many.  I'd been eyeballing the Casiotones ever since they brought the name back with the CT-S200 line.  I am glad I waited though, because both the 500 and 1000V add so much functionality for not much more money... they're a nice bridge between a casual toy keyboard and more professional gear.  I'm in love.

• Like 6

Sweetwater initially told me that my CT-S1000V would be shipping in mid-March.  They just emailed me and my newest addition to the family is on it's way!  Now I will rush to the door every time I hear the UPS truck in the neighborhood!  Rushing to the door is part of my daily exercise program!! 😉

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 2/14/2022 at 3:10 PM, gjasko said:

Rushing to the door is part of my daily exercise program!! 😉

I don't want to take your exercise away so I won't tell you that a) Sweetwater almost always uses FedEx, not UPS, and 2) both shipping companies have tracking apps that you can set up so that when your package is being delivered that day, it will notify you, as well as when they deliver it.

Keep rushing to that door! 😁

• Like 1