Video Files on Forum ×

Casio WK-3200 starts playing Demo tune on it's own

ok, should anyone run into this or other problems of erroneous keyboard activity; I had to take out all of the circuit boards to get to the Big Mother board. Then wiped down all of the switch contact point on the board and the little rubber button contacts with alcohol and Q-tips. Re-assembled and no more problem. Make sure you check all screw holes for obstruction, BEFORE you put back the 40+ screws.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

11/28/22:

Fast forward to 9 months later. My WK-3200 has started playing demo tunes by itself. It also changes instrument tones by itself. I completely dismantled it and cleaned off all rubber key contacts. I played it for a couple days and now it has the same problem. Looks like it's more than a dirty keypad problem. Any ideas folks?

Возможно, что так происходит из-за поломки (физического износа/брака) самой кнопки "DEMO" или производства кнопок с ней в паре.. У меня так было точно. Проверил, выпаяв коннектор. Впаял новый - ОК!

При поломке, кнопка может просто "залипнуть", поэтому ПЕРВЫЙ путь именно к ней.

Edited by hant7
Уточнение.