Video Files on Forum ×

CT-S1000V (& CT-S500) Tone Demos

Hey all,

Here's my latest video where I demonstrate 33 tones from my CT-S1000V in 10 minutes. It was going to be part of a longer video review that I am working on, but as the 800 Tones are the same in both the S1000V and the S500, and as I didn't want to make my S1000V video review too long, I am uploading the Tone demos as a standalone video. The idea here is to show the large variety and quality of standard preset Tones available in these two Casiotone models. I will also be releasing a more in depth review video of my S1000V in the coming weeks. 

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, pianokeyjoe said:

I saw and enjoyed the video! Thankyou sir! Some preset sounds are better than others as with anything else. Would love to hear ALL of the classic Casio tone presets to hear what the Modern World has been able to duplicate of my beloved Casio keyboards of the 80s!

Cheers!

I'm glad that Casio included some of the classic Casio sounds, though I wished that there were more. And I felt that they missed some of the most iconic - the VL-1 patch has all the  iconic VL-1 rhythms, but only the violin melody tone. How could they not include the famous "Fantasy" preset?!!! Same with the CZ Tones, can't believe the "Fantastic Sound 2" wasn't included! As a vintage Casio/ Casiotone fan, I would have liked to see more vintage Casio tones, though it is certainly a plus that Casio are acknowledging their legacy by including the vintage tones that they do in their new machines. I have to say though, that the VZ "Seegod" tone they included is absolutely epic and makes me want to dig out my VZ-1 because I don't remember that sound being so impressive. I recall Gary Numan talking about the first time he hit one key on a MiniMoog and how it sounded so huge and shook the studio walls - that's kind of the same feeling I got when I started playing the "Seegod" Tone in my S1000V!

• Like 1