Video Files on Forum ×

Pretty Ballerina - The Left Banke

This is an obscure hit from 1967.  Very interesting and dissonate Lydian scale mode used (supposedly by accident, albeit a happy one from the composer, Michael Brown).  All the instruments are from the PX560 except the male "singing" voice which is from Omnisphere VST.  Sure wish Casio would make a pro-level, 88 key version of the CT-S1000V!  Until then, I'm forced to "enhance & modernize" my PX560 sounds with a DAW and VST.

Edited by Tsquare
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Akshansh Khare - Alex said:

Nice and amazing. Piano with Bass is very good. And is the vocal is created without using mic just like CT-S1000V? I have 1000V from this music I think both are similar to each other. 

On CT-S1000V, we can create more costume vocals on the other hand what about Omnisphere?

Thanks!  The vocals are just upper notes I pulled off the main piano chords on a separate track.  Omnisphere voices have limited (as far as I know) customizing compared to the CT-S1000V.  I can't make it talk nor use vowels.  Omnisphere limits me to Aahs, Ehhs, Mmms, Ooos, male or female.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently owned the omnisphere vst for daw. It's nice with too many sounds.

There is no keyboard and function available to make customised vocals with many many editing option.  The CT-S1000V is one in all best keyboard. Recently CT-S1000V and S500 got delivered to me. Comparing to Omnisphere, the S1000V have more and more features and option comparing to any vocals VST. 🙂