Video Files on Forum ×

Showing Off Slash Chords

Dj_Akey
Go to solution Solved by Mclandy,

As we learned playing slash chords e. g. C/G, i realised the CTX (5000) is playing it on fingerd1/2 but not showing off in the display, were C  5 appears. Why is that? (The competition brand does it!) 

As written on page A2/ A3 in the manual... these chord types are detected too..... 

Edited by Dj_Akey
New information from me

• Solution
On 11/12/2022 at 1:08 AM, Dj_Akey said:

As we learned playing slash chords e. g. C/G, i realised the CTX (5000) is playing it on fingerd1/2 but not showing off in the display, were C  5 appears. Why is that? (The competition brand does it!) 

As written on page A2/ A3 in the manual... these chord types are detected too..... 

To play alternate bass notes, you have to select the "Fingered On Bass" fingering mode.  Fingered 1 and 2 do not play alternate bass notes (except when such notes are included in the bass pattern).   In Fingered on Bass mode, the keyboard display does show the chord and root note (for example, C/G).  See page EN-49 and A3 in the manual.

Edited by Mclandy
  • Like 1