Video Files on Forum ×

Casio CTK-900 and external midicontroller, help!

all the best, music and creativity! I bought myself a Casio ctk-900. How can I control the effects via an external midi controller, I have novation zero mk, what commands should I assign to the controllers, I have seen the Casio midi manual, but I don't understand anything there. Can you tell me, for example, how to assign a controller handle to cutoff. I want to play on the ctk900 and change its sound with the controller handle

I have now connected the Casio ctk900 to midiOx, and I see which sysex is sending Casio when a button is pressed, now I can assign this sysex to novation zero, and, for example, the sound of the keys on the Casio will go with the Hall effect, or Distortion, but how to adjust the level of these effects from the midicontroller? can I assign sysex Distortion (13bit length) to any fader in novation zero so that when this fader is affected, the Distortion level changes, for example, from 0 to 127, how do I do this?

Edited by dixxia
Again