Video Files on Forum ×

Casio style software general

brands like medeli, kurzweil, Yamaha, Roland have style editing software with many functions
I bought a casio ctk7200 because I like this model and it seems to me more serious, more comfortable and portable than the ctx due to the Drawbar
but I can't find the function to copy a drum track from one style to pass it to another
1 intro 2 main and 2 fill an ending
it is very little to play a song, if at least in an update
I think that in a better update they would have made the rhythm work with the registration bank buttons when pressing a button it would serve as a performance
and the others from multipads

in fact there is a lack of software that has the functionality of the casio mzx500

casio ctk looks serious with 64 polyphony
then we are in 2023 and casio, being a very light model, draws attention to its transportability
the sounds do not help much but I manage to do something and the power sounds the same to casio mzx500
that I no longer have him by my side
the screen at least does not have a staff that already gives the functionality of a toy, but to search for the sounds, the rhythms, the songs and that does not read mp3 wave aiff
we are in this time
the casiotone cts 500 line only caught my attention its transportable lightness because the sounds of neither the ctx nor the cts look like a big change. more complete.
If the other modes don't have a touch screen, at least a better way to search for songs
better programming
since without expensive products, it should not only be a design, but functionality that speaks well of this brand