Video Files on Forum Γ—

Service Manual for Casiotone CT 403

Grizzly

Hi everyone! im new here so nice to meet you all! im looking for the service manual for the Casiotone CT 403 im buy one yesterday and have various issues, blow rifa cap in the power supply ( 0.022uf 250V now change to poliester oneΒ πŸ˜‡)key matrix flex some loose so one key not sound or sound erratic ( i clean and inspect all the keybed its fine ) and the Rhythm section have a loud noise or sound like a chord sustained and the fill button does nothing...yeah i know its in very bad shape but really i want to give it one last chance for shine...any help you can do its important, here i havent a site where send it to repair it so i guess it must be me! 😜

I got a poor photocopy of the Casiotone 403 service manual but have no intact scanner. I wrote about the hardware here. If functions have failed after opening it, check for panel PCB trace damage. The metal case tabs in my 401 are sharp like razor blades and easily damage PCBs by accidentally scratching its surface.

Edited by CYBERYOGI =CO=Windler

• 1 month later...