Video Files on Forum ×

Sample Recording

Hi everyone,

I just want to say that the sample recording works very well.  I managed to record a sound I created on an analog synth into my CT-S1000v and it worked great.  I need to check to see if the DSP effects work, I think they will.

When Casio brings out any future models it would be great if they could add more slots to store sample patches, rather than just having one slot.  30 or 100 would be ideal.  Even if you could plug in a memory card and have it read and write directly to that, without having to import it in and out the single slot.

I would really like to see some updated versions of the CZ1 & VZ1, with built in sequencer and programmable ARP and polyphonic after-touch.

I like the CZ1 sounds in the CT-S1000v.

thanks. 

• Like 2

Yes, you can use DSPs with samples, and yes, it would be nice to be able to input multi samples of a single sound across the keyboard. You can multi sample this way using the "drum sample" function, though you are limited in length and number of samples. 

The S1000V and S500 sample features are kind of a glorified SK-1. One can but hope that Casio will come up with a glorified FZ-1 for their next model. The FZ-1 was, and still is, a powerful sampler with a unique filter.