Video Files on Forum ×

complete SA38 productions (lofi hiphop n spaceship animation!!!) (childeren piano)

SA38 IN SPACE

In this video I animated the SA38 to be a spaceship and it is so bad that it is hilarious. And I tried to make a "space" song and I think it worked out. Here I named my multitracks after the samples that I've used so here I do actually have a list.

LOFI HIPHOP N CLOSE UP FOOTAGE

A lofi-hiphop song with very professional very very high-resolution supertech close up-footage of my SA38

The song is completely made with sounds found on the SA38, I didn't write down what sounds I've used. :c

I came to like the song enough to create this account. Due to bad mastering the song is like -8db, sorry :C

But... why??

My SA38 has had a lot of adventures with me.

It has a great size, sound options and a small drumpad, and it's not very expensive.

So I took it to the beach, to the camping on bicycle holidays, and on both a trip and some other holidays in Europe.

I had to take sand out of it, create my own tape-cardboard battery-holder replacer, repair some keys, and there's stickers on it me and my friends made.

And now I was sitting at home, not able to work, with a wounded knee.

Looking up the SA38 online.

And the representation on YT was very bad, and I thought; "I can do this too."

And here we are.

I've added more bad representation on YT xD

I hope you enjoy these video's and thanks for your time

SA38 fanatic

Edited by SA38isthebest
  • Love 3