Video Files on Forum ×

Casio WK-7600

I have a Casio WK-7600 and it's been packed away for months. Bought it on eBay and it only came on twice and just wouldn't come on again. When you depress the power button the screen lights up but the doesn't stay on. 

Tried making contact with Casio and after much tries I was referred to Casio in Puerto Rico as the nearest dealer to me. I was happy for finally being able to get somewhere I could send the Keyboard. I called the dealer and they told me from Puerto Rico that they only deal with cameras and watches.

After about 4 months I decided to pull it off the case and see how it was looking.  When I depress the power button it worked normally for about a month. It's been 5 months now and it just won't come on at all again. doing the same thing like before.

So I have a brand there and still hoping to get that issue resolved. I would appreciate the help of anyone as to whom or where can I get hat issue resolved.

Thanks