Video Files on Forum ×

Hello,

I am currently looking for software specifically for the WK-1800 Synth (wavetable, GT-155F)
Here is what I need from it:

• Can Read, Edit, Play, and Save .ct3 files, as well as the other WK-1800 native file formats (the WK-1800 tone file format)
  • Can directly communicate with the WK-1800
  • Can save song/midi file, as well as read them
  • can accurately emulate the wk-1800
  • Direct Playback on Hardware.
  • Vertical Sequencer/Tracker Type Interface, available either natively or as a plugin.
  • can see, use, play, and edit factory and user tones. I've got to have the Casio Tones ;)
  • Communicates via midi (if I have to mod my synth I am willing to, but I do not have equipment to do that with)

I am wanting to make some music specifically for that synth, but I have not found any sequencers that can truly utilize or communicate with it. Especially with the strange voice limits it has when using dual-oscillator tones. (Especially multiple of those) I prefer working with trackers/vertical sequencers, but the only trackers I know of that can directly do MIDI are Open MPT and Renoise, one of which is paid, and neither of which I got working with my hardware. (I think IT/Schisim Tracker can also do MIDI, but I do not know how it set it up for them)