Video Files on Forum ×

Twin Set

Bigmark

Nice rig. What model X-stand is that? Did you find there was sufficient adjustment range in the second tier add-on? Last question (honest): How does the drummer's throne work for you? I still don't have a decent chair but I have considered getting one of those instead of a keyboard bench that typically has less height adjustment.

Nice rig. What model X-stand is that? Did you find there was sufficient adjustment range in the second tier add-on? Last question (honest): How does the drummer's throne work for you? I still don't have a decent chair but I have considered getting one of those instead of a keyboard bench that typically has less height adjustment.

Hi Alen,

Its a Hercules KS120B with the 25.4mm tubing.

The extension tiers are also Hercules, plenty of adjustment solidly made too that's why I went for Hercules all round..

The Mapex drum throne with sprung back support is amazing and I wouldn't be without it, in fact our drummer was so impressed he has purchased one too.