Video Files on Forum ×

p1 looses setting after switch off????

steviedisco

hi after working on a performance getting it all right and saving it to keyboard and sd card when i come back to it i have to re edit the phrase settings as i does not save that part of the performance but all the other settings are ok what am i doing wrong ?? many thanks steve

hi it does save my settings but the phrase i recorded has a background riff that makes the tone hold when i  re edit it to as i saved it it all works fine but ......after powering off then on  i need to reset it all again the tone of the phrase keeps going back to p 00 synth phrase well anoying now i am sure i am missing a setting somewhere but what ???????????

After saving everything as you described, try this,      go to SETTING, general, hit ENTER, scroll down to START UP, jog wheel to performance,then EXIT. This should save everything as a performance.Every time you start up,(turn on keyboard) performance mode save's it all, as far as the state of the synth.