Video Files on Forum ×

global midi channel

Actually if you are trying to get the step sequencer to output on channel 10 I believe Mike said you had to set up in performance mode, either hit the mixer or the edit button and select each individual track/channel from accompaniment that you wanted to output.

Huge PITA if you ask me.  Casio Engineers could have made it a lot simpler to output the step sequencer without all the deep menu diving :P

Gary

Wow!!! happyrat1, I am stoked now. performance mode did the trick. Now im triggering sample's from xw-p1 sequencer.This little mpx8 sample player is fricken awesome.(early Christmas present)       Thank's for alway's being there with solution's to problem's.            Have a merry Christmas.

• Like 1

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :D :D :D

I'm glad you got it working.  Looking forward to hearing your next creations on soundcloud :)

Gary

And happy holidays back atcha.  Perhaps I'm seeing a Waldorf Blofeld in my future if I see one go on sale after xmas. :D