Video Files on Forum ×

problem saving stages with kindly same name

User 29303

Mau Van, I haven't noticed that, but I did have something weird happen using the data editor. I was experimenting with editing the Air Ep2 stage setting and so that I didn't overwrite the the original on the keyboard, I saved it to disk with a new name - Air Ep3.

I then decided to transfer it to a location on the keyboard, so I dragged it over. It showed up in the right hand column in the editor with the original name, and sure enough, that's what the keyboard displayed. But it did have all of the modifications I had made, so I loaded it back into the editor, changed the name and wrote it back to the keyboard. This time the name stuck.

Just to test it again, I tried transferring the copy I had saved to disk to a different slot on the keyboard. The same thing happened - it showed the original name.

So, I trashed the copy on disk and transferred the Air Ep3 setting back to disk from the keyboard. From then on, I could transfer it to the keyboard and it kept its name.

I think Casio has some work to do addressing and fixing quite a few issues like this.