Video Files on Forum ×

Is it a good idea to also store ZLT's?

pax-eterna

I am in the process of fully resetting the Stage Settings to all the sounds I want (btw BIG thanks for the PC editor - makes this task a "walk in the park" :) )

anyway,  I have got all the ZPF files successfully loaded, but the question is do I also need to save the associated ZLT files, and if so why? Just asking so I can get a full understanding of the PX operations.

Oh and I note that a ZAL file cannot be saved /loaded by the PC editor - maybe this ability could be added to the software at some version update point in the future?

Thanks

Thanks , yeah I get that. I will probs run my system as ZAL files from a USB drive. As I play solo combos (left hand basslines/right hand keys - keys/guitar - bass/keys/guitar) I usually run setups, and as 4 banks of Stage Settings have now been taken up with solo sounds, I don't have a lot of room left.Apparently ZAL files only take a few seconds to load.

I am at present investigating loading a ZPF remotely via MIDI from the iPad, but I don't think it is possible - still looking through the midi spec document.