Video Files on Forum ×

big request for future update

User 29303

If i programm a stage setting and i modify a tone i have to save it for future use but here comes the problem if i dont have a list or i remember my user tones i will overwrite other tones ,,,the px5 is asking always are you shure to overwrite but i can,t see wich sound is actually on the place i am savinh the new one,

,,,is it possible to add a display message showing the actually tone on place

• 2 weeks later...

This would be truly helpful.  I have a spredsheet right now keeping track of stage settings that I don't mind overwriting, but I've already messed up by overwriting good ones on accident.  I know you can re-upload them, but it's a lot of steps that would be fixed by simply knowing what I'm about to overwrite.

That being said, I love my keyboard.  I should be a salesman for Casio... I've already gotten 3 people to buy one!

I notice with the phrases, if I choose write, it automatically chooses the next phrase slot that has not been written to.

It would be nice to have that with the tones/hexs too. Often I create a new tone/hex  and then when I go to write it, I can't remember which next slot is free so I usually end up saving it in one of the last or middlying positions and cross my fingers there is nothing there I want to keep :)

Also, is there a way to delete a tone/hex layer? 

I meant to look into this or ask about it..Only way I could figure out was to save a blank tone over them.

I couldn't see a way in the data editor either.

might be a stupid question.