Video Files on Forum ×

master effects and system effects in the stage settings meny shouldn't save globally.

dc2k

I only realised recently that if I change parameters in master effects and system effects while in the stage settings, those changes actually save globally. That means if you turn off the board and turn it on again or switch to a different stage setting, any adjustments you made to system or master effects remain. 

I had just assumed they would be reset if you change to a different stage setting or turn off the board, seeing as they appear in the stage setting menu.  I thought the reason they appeared in the stage setting menu was so you could save unique master and system effects for each stage setting.

I think it would be better if they only saved globally if you pressed the dedicated buttons to access them and saved locally for the stage setting if you accessed them via the stage setting menu....or really only if you re-save that stage setting.

To reset them to default, in case anyone doesn't know BTW, you have select each attribute and press the yes/+ and no/- buttons together.