Video Files on Forum ×

how to use Editor Software on IPAD !

User 29303

well finaly i tried a nice peace of software the  "air display"  for the IPAD and mac or PC .,...you only need to install on ipad / Pc or Mac and

your IPad turns into a 2nd screen you can use editor on it....so you can manage every software from your Tablett´s screen with touch or mouse..

I've been using Avatron's apps for years, and they are very good. But the best way to use the editor is the way it was intended; with a computer. I don't understand why so many people are obsessed with trying to do these things with an iPad when the Data Editor works perfectly well, and so much better, from a computer. Plus, I am yet to find anyone with an iPad who doesn't also have a computer. Please tell me if I am wrong!

Maybe to reduce the bulk of a computer for the sake of portability and such.  You can put a tablet or pad directly on the battery compartment of the Px-5s and work from there if you want or if you have a dedicated stand.  A desk top computer - I imagine this wouldn't fit on the battery compartment :) , a laptop - maybe a very small notebook type of thing would fit but I dunno... 

Yes you can completely use the touch screen ,,,,why i am using it becaus my PX5S is ----120cm away from my Monitor / Mac and i have to try out new programmed sounds on the fly...of course i could plug out my PX5 and put it in front of my Mac but .....i like to leave all in place....

also this was just a test i did to try out working completely with the IPad without sitting in front of my Mac..