I have just bought a Celviano AP460 and understand that I can connect it to my computer and control it from there, but that I need to have MIDI Software installed on my computer? Can anyone recommend a software programme that is compatible with my keyboard? I have looked up MIDI Software on the internet, but there are so many different ones I have no idea which one to use!

Hi Joe, It's a PC (Windows 10 OS) and I believe it is simpler to control the keyboard from a PC, such as changing the voice, recording music, finding the pre-recorded music and so forth...? 

I'm a Mac person, but there are a lot of choices for both platforms and many have free versions that are either time-limited or feature-limited you can try. Big names include Steinberg, Presonus, and Avid ProTools.

If you have a PC take a look at Mixcraft made by Acoustica. This is the PC equivalent to Garageband. It isn't professional software but many people like it. Has a 14 day trial. A totally free one you may want to check out is Audacity. Audacity is straight forward and easy to use. Another popular one for  the PC is Reaper which you can try for free.